Broccoli and Ham Quiche
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup instant mashed potato flakes, divided
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears or florets, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup (4 ounces) diced cooked deli ham
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced fat, reduced sodium condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons pantry all-purpose dill mix
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Additional dill mix (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Unfold crust onto large grooved cutting board; roll lightly to smooth seams
and form and even circle using baker’s roller. Place crust in a deep dish baker,
pressing dough into bottom and up sides.
- Using stainless steel whish, beat eggs in small bowl. Brush pastry crust
lightly with some of the egg mixture using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle half of the potato flakes evenly over bottom of crust. Coarsely
chop broccoli using food chopper. Dice ham using knife. In a bowl, combine broccoli,
ham, soup, mustard, garlic, remaining potato flakes and dill mix; mix well.
- Microwave filling on high 4 minutes or until hot. Add egg mixture to broccoli
mixture; stir well.
- Grate cheese using grater. Add to broccoli mixture; mix well.
- Pour filling into baker, spreading evenly. Using pastry tool, decoratively
flute edge of crust. If desired, cut cherry tomatoes in half using utility knife;
arrange, cut sides up, over filling in a circular pattern. Sprinkle tomato halves
with additional dill mix, if desired
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until light golden brown and set in center.
- Cut into wedges and serve using slice n serve.
Yield 16 servings or 20 sample servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.