Broccoli Ham Ring
- 4 ounces ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 pound broccoli, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 onion, chopped,
- 1/4 fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop ham, broccoli and onion with Food Chopper. Place in Classic Batter
- Snip parsley using Kitchen Shears or use Pizza Cutter. Add parsley, cheese,
mustard and lemon juice to ham mixture; mix well.
- To assemble ring, unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange
triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping
in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter
opening in the center of Stone.) Using Medium Scoop, scoop ham mixture evenly
onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling
and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cut using Slice 'N Serve.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.