Broiled Salmon Tarragon
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground red pepper (to taste)
- 4 salmon steaks, cut 1 inch thick about 2 pounds
- Combine all ingredients except salmon.
- Place salmon on lightly spritzed oval stoneware baker. Brush with seasoned
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees F or until salmon is flaky.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.