- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown patties, thawed and broken apart
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover 15-inch round baking stone with sheet
of parchment paper.
- Crust: Combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in classic 2 quart batter
bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14-inch circle on prepared stone;
pat down with back of spoon. Bake 10 min; remove from oven.
- Egg Topping: Whisk eggs and milk in 1 quart batter bowl. Season with
salt and pepper, if desired. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes; stir. Microwave
an additional 3 minutes; stir.
- Spread cooked egg mixture evenly over potato crust; top with ham, mushrooms,
green onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut into wedges with pizza cutter.
Yield: 10 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.