Bubble Up Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 3 packages (7.5 ounces each) buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic,
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the vegetables with the sauce. Press the garlic and mix well into
sauce mixture. Quarter biscuits with kitchen shears.
- Arrange 1/2 of the biscuit pieces evenly over bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan
(it mat not cover the whole pan). Spread with 1/2 the sauce mixture and 1/2
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
This recipe fills 9 x 13. For use in Deep Dish, 1/2 recipe