Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly sprinkle Rectangle Stone with flour.
- Unroll pizza crust onto stone: roll out to edge using Dough and Pizza Roller.
- Remove core and seeds from tomatoes. Coarsely chop tomatoes and celery with
Chef's Knife; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Grate cheese into bowl using
Deluxe Cheese Grater. Add parsley snipped with Kitchen Shears; set aside.
- In small Batter Bowl, combine ketchup, vinegar, pepper sauce, salt and garlic
pressed with Garlic Press. Chop chicken with Food Chopper. Add chicken to sauce
mixture; mix well using Classic Scraper. Spread chicken mixture evenly over
dough; top evenly with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to Non-Stick Cooling Rack. Cut into squares using Pizza Cutter. Drizzle
- Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 10 servings