Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless boneless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for frying
Blue Cheese Sauce
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Veggie Delight Seasoning
- Chicken: Place chicken and buttermilk in a season serve container; seal and shake
to coat. Let chicken sit for at least 10 minutes.
- In a 10 cup impressions bowl, mix flour and seasoning together. Gently coat
chicken strips with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in preheated chef series 9.5 fry pan. Cover and fry each side
on Med-Hi heat for 5 minutes until done.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Sauce for dipping.
- Blue Cheese Sauce: In a 5 1/2 cup impressions bowl mix ingredients together
with saucy silicone spatula.
- Seal and refrigerate until time to serve with wings, meatballs, or vegetables.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef