Buttery Onion Braid
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide dough into thirds. Roll each section into a 36-inch rope.
- Combine butter, onion, and poppy seeds in a large bowl. Dip each rope in
mixture and place side by side on a large cookie sheet. Pinch 3 ropes together
at one end. Braid ropes. Transfer completed braid to Deep Dish Baker. Shape
into a circle, pinching ends together to seal. Pour any remaining butter mixture
over top of braid. Cover with Baking Bowl and allow to rise in a warm place
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove Baking Bowl and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until golden
Yield: 1 pound loaf (10 servings)
Approximately 169 calories and 8 gram of fat per serving
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes