Buttery Dill Carrots
- 1 pound baby carrots (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill weed or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place carrots and water in Large Micro-Cooker®.
- Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender; drain.
- Add butter, dill weed and salt; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat less than
5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 95 mg, Fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes