Pampered Chef Recipes
Canapé French Bread
Prep and bake: 1 hr 30 min | Cool: 1 hr | Yield: 24 slices (1 loaf)
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray inside of Bread Tube and lids with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place lid on bottom of bread tube; fill tube with dough. Place lid on top.
- Bake, upright, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from tube onto Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool completely.
- Cut bread into 1/4 inch slices with Serrated Bread Knife. Cut slices diagonally in half, if desired.
- To toast bread slices, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange slices in single layer on flat Baking Stone.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
(Low Fat) Per serving (2 slices): Calories 60, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbohydrate 10g, Protein 2g, Sodium 150mg, Fiber 0g
Exchanges per 2 slices: 1 starch (1 carb)
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef