Canapé French Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray inside of Bread Tube and lids
with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place lid on bottom of bread tube; fill tube with dough. Place lid on top.
- Bake, upright, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from tube onto Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool completely.
- Cut bread into 1/4-inch slices with Serrated Bread Knife. Cut slices diagonally
in half, if desired.
- To toast bread slices, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange slices in
single layer on flat Baking Stone.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
Prep and bake time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Cool time: 1 hour
Yield: 24 slices
(Low Fat) Nutrients per serving (2 slices): Calories 60, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated
Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber
Diabetic exchanges per serving (2 slices): 1 starch (1 carb)
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes