Caramel Apple Cake
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple
- Mixture of 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Melt butter in Deep Dish Baker or 12-inch Family Skillet. Add brown sugar
and corn syrup. Mi.
- Chop nuts and sprinkle on top. APCS apple, chop, and sprinkle on top. Dip
one side of each biscuit into cinnamon/sugar and place sugar side down. Sprinkle
top with cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes in DDB or at 350 degrees F for
20 to 30 minutes in the Skillet.
- Remove from oven and invert on platter.
- Let sit for 30 seconds and then lift off stone.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.