This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages small Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Pour cream and brown sugar into baking dish: mix well.
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- Peel core and slice apples: chop the apples. Spread evenly into baking dish.
- Separate biscuits and dip each one into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon
and sugar mixture.
- Line the baker putting 15 biscuits around the outside edge and placing the
last five in the center.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef