This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Caramel Peach Coffeecake
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Pillsbury Big Country Buttermilk Biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a fluted pan with cooking spray. Spoon
1/2 cup of the preserves evenly into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and remaining preserves in a bowl, set aside.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Layer half
of the biscuit pieces in the pan.
- Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and rest of the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool upright in the pan for 2 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate.
- Spread any fruit or caramel that is left in the pan over the coffeecake.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef