Cheddar and Beef Stuffed Sandwich
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, divided
- 2 (283g) packages refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 (250g) packages thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 ounces (250g) thinly sliced Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using Food Chopper, chop green pepper and onion. Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet,
over medium heat until hot. Press garlic into oil using Garlic Press. Add green
pepper, onion and 1/2 teaspoon of oregano. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until
vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove Skillet from heat.
- Unroll 1 pizza crust onto lightly floured surface. Using lightly floured
Dough and Pizza Roller, roll out crust to 12 x 9-inch rectangle; cover with
half of the beef, cheese and vegetable mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges of
- Starting at longest side of rectangle, roll up dough, jellyroll fashion;
press seam together to seal. Repeat with remaining crust and filling ingredients.
Place rolls, seam sides down, on Large Round Stone. Join ends of rolls together
to form 1 large ring; press ends together to seal.
- Brush egg white onto dough using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with remaining oregano.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve using Slice 'N Serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Per serving: 371 Calories; 22 g protein; 15g fat; 35g carbohydrates; 543
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.