Cheddar Dill Spiral Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk or flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In Small Micro-Cooker, melt butter on HIGH for 15 to 30 seconds; add vinegar,
Seasoning Mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Skinny Scraper.
- Grate cheese into Classic Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Separate
biscuits. Dip one side of each biscuit into vinegar mixture and then into cheese.
Repeat, arranging biscuits in an overlapping circular pattern, 2 inches from
edge on Classic Round Stone.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Slice using Serrated Bread Knife.
- Serve using Small Serving Tongs.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes