Pampered Chef Recipes
Cheddar Dill Spiral Bread
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk or flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In Small Micro-Cooker, melt butter on HIGH for 15 to 30 seconds; add vinegar, Seasoning Mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Skinny Scraper.
- Grate cheese into Classic Batter Bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Separate biscuits. Dip one side of each biscuit into vinegar mixture and then into cheese. Repeat, arranging biscuits in an overlapping circular pattern, 2 inches from edge on Classic Round Stone.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Slice using Serrated Bread Knife.
- Serve using Small Serving Tongs.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef