- 1/4 cup onion
- 3/4 pound lean (90%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 9 slices American cheese, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 16 dill pickle slices
- 3 large plum tomatoes
- 2 cups lettuce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop onion using Food Chopper.
- In Generation II 10-inch Frying Pan, cook ground beef with onions
over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink;
- Add ketchup, mustard and 5 of the cheese slices, cut
up; stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles
in a circle on 13-inch Round Stone with points towards the outside.
(There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center.) Using
Medium Scoop, scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each
triangle. Top each scoop with pickle slice. Bring points of
triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough
at center of ring. (filling will not be completely covered.)
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Using Crinkle Cutter, cut each of the remaining
4 cheese slices into 4 triangles. Arrange cheese triangles over
top of ring. Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice n Grate. Arrange
tomato slices around inside center of ring. Slice lettuce into
thin strands using Crinkle Cutter. Place in center of ring.
Cut ring using Slice n Serve.
- Serve with additional ketchup
and mustard, if desired.
(Remember if you do not have certain tools to improvise with
other tools. For instance, using the Hold n Slice and Paring
Knife, you can slice the tomatoes nice and thin like the Ultimate
Slice n Grate. You can also use another cookware piece, providing
it is large enough to fit what you want to cook in it.)
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.