Cheeseburger Stuffed Calzone
- 2 (11 ounce) packages refrigerated French bread dough, divided
- 6 slices (3/4 ounces each) American pasteurized process cheese food
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup dill pickle slices, diced
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Shredded lettuce, tomato slices and dill pickle slices (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll one package of the
bread dough onto Large Round Stone; roll and stretch to edge
of baking stone using Baker's Roller.
- Cut cheese slices in half
and arrange evenly over dough to within 1 inch of edge.
- Chop onion using Food Chopper. Dice pickles using Utility
Knife. In Classis Batter Bowl, combine onion, pickles, ketchup,
mustard and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well. Add
cooked ground beef; mix well. Spoon meat mixture over cheese;
spread evenly. Unroll remaining dough directly over filling
by matching top edges of dough and shaping to fit as dough is
unrolled. Trim excess dough from corners using Pizza Cutter,
forming an even edge. Roll and crimp edges to seal.
- Drizzle oil over dough; spread evenly. If desired, grate
Parmesan cheese over dough using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Using
Pizza Cutter, make three crisscross cuts, about 6 inches long,
across center of dough to vent. Bake 18-20 minutes or until
deep golden brown. Cut into wedges.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.