Cheesy Bacon Bites
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper in a Batter Bowl.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Pinch seams together.
Spread cheese mixture on each triangle. Roll up, starting at
longest side, and seal. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place
slices cut side down, on flat Baking Stone.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 32 appetizers
* Real Bacon Pieces can be found in the salad and dressing section
of most grocery stores.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef