Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Wedges
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 ounces baked ham, chopped
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll one pizza crust onto Rectangle Stone. Using Dough &
Pizza Roller, roll crust out to slightly form 11-inch square.
- Using Food Chopper, finely chop broccoli and ham; place in Classic
Batter Bowl. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate all but approximately
2 tablespoons of the cheese; add to batter bowl. Add mustard &
mayonnaise; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Unroll remaining pizza crust; place over filling, shaping as
needed to match the edges. Separate egg over Small Batter Bowl
using Egg Separator. Using Pastry Brush, brush top of dough
generously with egg white. Using Garlic Press, press garlic
over dough, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with Dill Mi. Grate
remaining cheese over top.
- Using Pizza Cutter, cut through dough lengthwise to form 4 squares,
Cut each square diagonally to form 4 triangles for a total of
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Use Pizza Cutter to separate triangles.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.