Cheesy Ham and Potato Frittata
- 2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 ounces ham, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In Classic Batter Bowl, combine potatoes,
ham, bell pepper and onions; mix well. Spoon into Large (10-in.) Saute Pan.
- In Small Batter Bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and
black pepper using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour egg mixture over
potato mixture in pan.
- Bake 30-32 minutes or until eggs are just set in center.
- Remove from oven. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, shred cheese evenly
over frittata. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 15 g, Sodium
550 mg, Fiber 1 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.