Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (16 ounce) pouch Pantry Pizza Crust & Roll
Mix (including yeast packet)
- 1 1/4 cup very warm water (120 to 130 degrees F)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Pantry Lemon
Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese,
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked (about 12 ounces)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (3.5 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, sliced
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- For pizza crust, combine mix, water and oil. Mix dough according to package
directions. Roll out dough to edge of Large Round Stone using lightly floured
Baker's Roller. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove
to Nonstick Cooling Rack.
- Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. In Small Batter Bowl,
combine 1/4 cup of the cheese, dressing, Seasoning Mix and garlic pressed with
Garlic Press; mix well.
- Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl; add half of the dressing mixture
and mix well. Chop half of the chicken using Food Chopper; add to cream cheese
mixture. Slice remaining chicken into thin strips; set aside.
- Slice lettuce and chop bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Slice olives
with Egg Slicer Plus. Place lettuce, bell pepper and olives in large Colander
Bowl. Add remaining dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust using Large Spreader. Top with salad
mixture. Arrange chicken strips over salad; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan
cheese. Cut with Pizza Cutter; serve using Slice 'N Serve.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
(Light) Nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat
1.5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g, Protein 18 g, Sodium 770 mg, Fiber
less than 1 g
Cook's Tip: One (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust can be substituted
for the Pizza Crust & Roll Mix, if desired. Roll out dough to edge of Baking
Stone as directed. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.