Chicken Club Brunch Ring
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard; add parsley and onion and mix well.
- Mix chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese with 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange in a circle on
baking stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in center and points toward
outside. Put chicken mixture onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside
points up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring.
(Filling will not be completely covered.) Place 1 tomato half over filling between
openings of ring.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Cut off top of pepper, scoop out inside and fill with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Place in center of ring and arrange lettuce around pepper.
- Cut and serve.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.