Chicken Divan Pie
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chicken or turkey, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (1 ounce)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine rice and 1 of the eggs: mix well. Press rice mixture
onto bottom and up side of lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
- In large bowl, toss cheddar cheese with flour. Add remaining 3 eggs, milk,
broccoli, chicken, onions, salt and pepper: mix well. Pour over rice crust.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until set in center.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef