Chicken Enchilada Ring
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 2 cups coarsely chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
cup shredded Monterey jack/Cheddar blend
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles,
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Pampered Chef Pantry's Southwestern
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup salsa
cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chiles, mayonnaise and seasoning
mix in bowl.
- Seed and chop one tomato.
- Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 teaspoon of juice.
Reserve remaining lime for garnish.
- Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 tablespoons
crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well.
- Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board.
- Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate
dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13-inch
baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward
the outside. There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center. Scoop
chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles
up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It
should show in between each triangle.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges.
- Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings
of ring where filling is showing.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.