- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken or turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese (4 ounces or 1/2 cup)
- In a small bowl mix soup and sour cream.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the butter. Add onions and chili
powder. Cook until tender. Add chicken, chiles and 2 tablespoons soup mixture
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Along one side
of each tortilla spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up each tortilla
around filling and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle cheese over top
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef