Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk white chicken, well drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 16 slices fresh, soft wheat bread
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, jam, raisins and onion.
- Using Small Scoop, place 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) chicken mixture in center
of 8 slices of bread, spreading slightly. Top with remaining bread slices. Center
Small Cut-N-Seal™ over bread; cut and seal.
Yield: 8 sandwiches
Cook’s Tip: Assemble ingredients prior to recipe preparation.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.