Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic gloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless
chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon
snipped fresh cilantro
- In Classic 2-quart Batter Bowl; combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest
- Using Garlic Press, press garlic into soy sauce mixture; mix well. Reserve
1/3 cup soy sauce mixture for Peanut Dipping Sauce; place in 1-quart Batter
Bowl. Set aside.
- Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture in 2-quart Batter Bowl. Cover;
marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken with marinade in 9-inch Square Baker.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce by adding peanut butter and cilantro
to reserved 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture in 1-quart Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Serve with chicken.
Yield: 12 servings
Approximately 130 calories and 4 g of fat per serving (4 chicken pieces and
1 tablespoon sauce)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.