Chocolate Chip Griddle Cakes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- In large bowl, combine milk, eggs, baking mix and cinnamon until large lumps
disappear. (Batter will be thick.) Stir in chips.
- Lightly grease griddle or large skillet; heat over medium heat. For each
pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until bubbles form and tops
look dry. Turn pancakes; cook until golden brown on bottoms.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup.
Yield: 10 griddle cakes
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.