This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Macaroon Pizza
- 1 (450g) package fudge brownie mix
- 2 egg whites
- 2 (200g) packages sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (300mL) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (1 ounce/30g) square semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut a 15-inch circle of Parchment Paper using
Kitchen Shears; place on Large Round Stone.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl.
Pour batter onto Parchment Paper, spreading into a 14-inch circle. (Do not bake
without Parchment Paper or batter will run off Baking Stone while baking.)
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not over bake. Remove
to Nonstick Cooling Rack.
- In clean Batter Bowl, separate egg whites from egg yolks using Egg Separator.
(Set egg yolks aside for another use.)
- Fold coconut and sweetened condensed milk into egg whites. Using Large Spreader,
spread coconut mixture over top of brownie base to within 2 inches of edge.
Sprinkle with almonds.
- Return to oven and bake 25 minutes or until edges of coconut are deep golden
- Remove to Cooling Rack.
- Using Food Chopper, finely chop chocolate. Melt chocolate with oil in Small
Micro-Cooker, uncovered, on MEDIUM 2 minutes, stirring once, or until chocolate
is melted and smooth.
- Using Pizza Cutter, cut pizza into serving wedges. Drizzle with melted chocolate
using V-Shaped Cutter.
- Serve using Mini Spatula.
Tip: Brownie base can be baked earlier in the day and cooled before finishing.
Then top, bake and serve warm, if desired.
Yields 16 servings
Per serving:386 calories; 5g protein; 21g fat; 48g carbohydrate; 192 mg sodium
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef