Pampered Chef Recipes
Chocolate Walnut Bread
Yield: 1 loaf, approximately 16 slices
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf frozen bread
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw dough according to package directions and let rise twice to its original size. Punch down and roll dough out to 6 x 12 inches.
- Chop chocolate and walnuts with Food Chopper. Sprinkle chocolate and nuts down the center of the dough then press and seal.
- Place dough seam side down, into Stoneware Loaf Pan. Evenly spread the honey over the top.
- Bake 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes in loaf pan.
- Remove and cool additional 10 minutes before slicing with Serrated Bread Knife.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef