Chocolate Cluster Cookies
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup plain candy-coated
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place cookie dough in large bowl; mix in peanut butter. Add chocolate chips,
chocolate pieces, oats and nuts; mix well. Drop tablespoonsful of dough 3 inches
apart onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on baking sheet; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Yield: about 2 dozen (2-inch) cookies