Chocolate Cookie Thin Mint Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerator chocolate chunk cookie dough
- 1/2 package Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Vanilla ice cream
- Press cookie dough evenly in the bottom of an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan
or baking stone.
- Break thin mints into halves or thirds; press cookie pieces into dough,
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-18 minutes.
- Place white chocolate morsels into a small self-closing bag. Microwave the
bag on medium-high setting for 40-50 seconds or until chocolate is melted .
Snip one corner of bag. Hold bag tightly at top and drizzle over the pizza.
- Cool, slice into wedges and top with a scoop of ice cream.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.