Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
- 1 (28.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate for baking
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable
- Cake: Place cake mix in Classic Batter Bowl.
- In Small Batter Bowl, whisk water, peanut butter and eggs until well blended.
- Stir peanut butter mixture into cake mi. Mix 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour half of batter (about 2 cups) into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker® on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 15
seconds or until melted and smooth. Stir into remaining batter.
- Using Small Scoop, drop chocolate batter onto batter in pan; swirl with
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center of cake comes
- Cool 15 minutes in pan.
- Carefully invert pan onto Stackable Cooling Rack to remove cake. Cool 30
- Glaze: Whisk peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth. Add
powdered sugar; mix until smooth. If necessary, gradually add additional 1 tablespoon
milk until glaze is of desired consistency.
- Drizzle glaze over cake; sprinkle nuts evenly over cake.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 12 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.