Pampered Chef Recipes
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Yield: about 3 dozen
- 1 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate squares for baking
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- In Small (2 quart) Saucepan, melt chocolate squares over low heat, stirring with Nylon Spoon until melted and smooth. Slowly stir in sweetened condensed milk, stirring until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanuts and raisins. Using Small Scoop, drop about 36 scoopsful onto an 15 x 18 inch piece of Parchment Paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
Per serving: (1 cluster): Calories 90, Total Fat 5g, Sodium 25mg, Fiber less than 1g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef