Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 1 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate squares for baking
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- In Small (2-quart) Saucepan, melt chocolate squares over low heat, stirring
with Nylon Spoon until melted and smooth. Slowly stir in sweetened condensed
milk, stirring until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanuts and raisins. Using Small Scoop, drop about 36 scoopsful
onto an 15 x 18-inch piece of Parchment Paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Nutrients per serving: (1 cluster): Calories 90, Total Fat 5 g, Sodium 25
mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.