Chocolate Praline Cake
Source: Pampered Chef
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup
- 3/4 cup coconut (optional)
- Cool Whip
- 1 box Devils
Food Cake mix, prepared
- Mix cake according to directions.
- Melt butter in 12" Family Skillet. Stir in brown sugar and whipping cream.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts and coconut.
- Pour cake mix over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F in covered skillet for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool slightly and turn onto platter or Classic Round Stone.
- Make strawberry fan with Egg Slicer and decorate with Cool Whip in Easy