This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Toffee Cakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 (1.4 ounce) toffee bars
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray flan pans and place parchment circle in
center of each.
- Prepare cake mix and place half in each flan pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove to nonstick cooling rack; cool in pans 10 minutes. Turn out onto cooling
rack; cool completely.
- Place cakes on serving platters. Cut each chocolate square into several
pieces. Place chocolate, Marshmallow Creme and milk in 2-quart bowl. Microwave
on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely
melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly.
- Chop toffee bars using food chopper and set aside. Attach open star tip
to easy accent decorator; fill with 1 cup whipped cream. Set aside for garnishing.
- Fold remaining whipped topping and 2/3 cup chopped toffee into chocolate
mixture. Divide mixture evenly between cakes. Garnish with whipped topping and
remaining chopped toffee.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef