Source: Pampered Chef consultant
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place ingredients in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH for about 2
minutes, then stir. If the mixture has blended smoothly, put it into the Easy
Accent Decorator. If it has not blended smoothly, put it back in the microwave
for 20 seconds at a time until it does stir smoothly.
- Press it through the Easy
Accent Decorator. It will harden upon cooling.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef