Chunky Artichoke Salsa
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, snipped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Tortilla chips
- Drain marinade from artichokes into Classic Batter Bowl.
- Using Food Chopper, chop artichokes, olives and red onion.
- Chop tomatoes using Utility Knife.
- Using Handy Scraper, place vegetables in Batter Bowl.
- Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press.
- Snip basil using Kitchen Shears and add to vegetable mixture; mix gently.
Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spoon salsa into Chillzanne Mini-Bowl lined with lettuce leaves;
place in center of serving plate. Surround with tortilla chips.
Yield: 16 servings (2 cups)
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef