Pampered Chef Recipes
Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (11.3 ounce) packages refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop pecans using Food Chopper. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. Microwave butter in Small Micro-Cooker(R) on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted.
- Separate rolls; cut each roll into 6 pieces using Pizza Cutter. Place half of the dough pieces and 2 tablespoons of the butter in Classic Batter Bowl; toss gently to coat using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; toss to coat. Evenly divide dough pieces to fill 6 muffin cups in Stoneware Muffin Pan. Repeat with remaining dough, 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; divide evenly to fill remaining muffin cups.
- Add flour to remaining sugar mixture in batter bowl; add remaining melted butter and mix until crumbly. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb topping over each muffin.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan using Small Spreader; serve warm.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef