Cinnamon Crunch Cobblestone Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages refrigerated dinner rolls (11.3 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop pecans using Food Chopper. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon in Small
Batter Bowl; mix well. Microwave butter in Small Micro-Cooker(R) on HIGH 30
seconds or until melted.
- Separate rolls; cut each roll into 6 pieces using Pizza Cutter. Place half
of the dough pieces and 2 tablespoons of the butter in Classic Batter Bowl;
toss gently to coat using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Sprinkle with 1/4 cup
of the sugar mixture; toss to coat. Evenly divide dough pieces to fill 6 muffin
cups in Stoneware Muffin Pan. Repeat with remaining dough, 2 tablespoons of
the butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture; divide evenly to fill remaining
- Add flour to remaining sugar mixture in batter bowl; add remaining melted
butter and mix until crumbly. Using Small Scoop, place scant scoop of crumb
topping over each muffin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until muffins are deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan using Small Spreader; serve warm.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes