Cinnamon Tostada Chips
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly spray tortillas with water using Kitchen Spritzer.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Using Pizza Cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer
on Large Round Stone.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.
Yield: 32 chips
Nutrients per serving: (4 chips): Calories 45, Total Fat 1.5 g, Sodium 135
mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Cook’s Tip: Pantry Korintje Cinnamon can be substituted for ground cinnamon.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef