Classic Deli Wraps
- 1 (8 ounce) container light cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Combine cream cheese, mustard and honey in Small Batter Bowl; mix well using
Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).
- Slice lettuce and dice tomato and bell pepper using Chef's Knife.
- Using Medium Scoop, top each tortilla with a level scoop of cream cheese
mixture; spread to within 1/4 inch of edge using Small Spreader. Cover with
1/4 cup lettuce, pressing lightly. Place two ham slices over lettuce. Grate
2 tablespoons cheese over ham using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Top evenly with tomato,
bell pepper and bacon.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly. To serve, cut each wrap diagonally in half
with Serrated Bread Knife.
Yield: 6 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 370, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol
55 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 1150 mg, Fiber 3 g
Cook's Tip: Mix and match ingredients to design your own wrap creation! Experiment
with different flavors of flour tortillas such as spinach or sun-dried tomato. Spread
tortillas with flavored soft cream cheese or hummus and top with your favorite greens.
Layer your favorite deli meats and cheeses over the top. Sprinkle with vegetables
such as thinly sliced red or green onions, chopped cucumber, alfalfa sprouts or
shredded carrot. Roll up tightly and enjoy your tailored specialty!
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.