- 1 (2.5 ounce) package processed sliced corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup thousand island salad dressing
- 1 loaf Valtrompia Bread, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop corned beef with food chopper. Place corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese
and dressing in bowl. Stir to combine.
- Arrange slices of bread on 15-inch baking stone. With small scoop top each
slice of bread with Reuben mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef