Coney Island Saucers
- 1/2 cup canned no-bean chili
- 1 frankfurter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices fresh, soft white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine chili, frankfurter, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Using Small Scoop, place 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) chili mixture in center
of 8 slices of bread, spreading slightly. Top with remaining slices of bread.
Center Cut-N-Seal™ over bread; cut and seal.
- Brush top of saucers with melted butter. Place on flat Baking Stone.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Yield: 8 saucers
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.