Confetti Egg Strata
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 packet Hollandaise sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs and water together. Chop bacon into small pieces. Combine with
egg mixture. Season to taste.
- Lightly spray sauté pan with vegetable oil spray. Place egg mixture in pan
and cook and scramble eggs over medium heat.
- Place a scant tablespoon of cooked egg mixture in the center of a piece
of bread. Place second piece of bread on top and cut into a 3-inch circle.
- Melt butter until it liquefies; do not boil. Brush the tarts lightly with
- Bake on baking stone for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare sauce according to package directions. Drizzle sauce over tarts
or dip tarts into the sauce.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes