Corn on the Cob with Cilantro-Lime Butter
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon finely snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 6 ears corn, husks and silk removed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Zest lime using Lemon Zester/Scorer; finely chop zest to measure 1 teaspoon
zest. Juice lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice.
- In small bowl, combine lime zest, juice, cilantro, salt and softened butter;
mix well. Refrigerate butter mixture for 30 minutes.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in covered Professional Stockpot over high
heat. Trim ends from ears of corn. Carefully add corn to boiling water. Cover;
return water to a boil. Turn off heat and let corn stand, covered, 8-10 minutes
or until crisp-tender.
- Remove corn and serve immediately with butter.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pampered Chef Recipes