Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup 2 percent milk
- 1 (4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a medium mixer bowl. Beat at
medium speed until creamy.
- Add the sour cream, 2 percent milk, pudding mix, vanilla and lemon juice,
beating well after each addition.
- Chill, covered, until serving time.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit.
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef