Creamy Mint Brownie Wedges
Source: The Pampered Chef
- 1 (19-21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 drops
green food color (optional)
- 1 (4.67 ounce) package creme de menthe chocolate
thins (28 pieces), unwrapped, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with oil using
- In Classic Batter Bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions
for cake-like brownies. Pour batter into baker, spreading evenly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not over-bake.
- Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; whisk until
smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add food color, if desired; mix well. Spread
evenly over brownie using Small Spreader.
- Using Crinkle Cutter, coarsely chop 18 of the chocolate thins; sprinkle
over filling. Place remaining 10 chocolate thins in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave,
uncovered, on HIGH 20 to 40 seconds, stirring after each 20-second interval,
until melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Drizzle chocolate in a circular pattern
over filling. Allow chocolate to set 5 minutes.
- Cut using Utility Knife; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol
55 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 160 mg, Fiber 0 g