Creamy Red Pepper Dip with Vegetables
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, cut into halves
- 6 ribs celery, cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into thin slices
- 2 unpeeled cucumbers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflorets
- 2 cups small mushrooms
- Pat the red peppers dry and chop.
- Combine the red peppers, garlic, basil, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire
sauce and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the dip into the green pepper halves and place on a serving tray.
- Arrange the assorted vegetables around the dip.
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef