Crostini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar oil-pack sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 5 ounces Romano cheese, grated
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the broiler. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes, reserving the oil.
- Chop the tomatoes. Brush 1 side of each baguette slice with the reserved
oil. Arrange the slices oiled side up in a single layer on an 11 x 17-inch baking
sheet. Broil until light brown.
- Sprinkle with the sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, Romano cheese and Parmesan
- Broil just until the cheese starts to melt.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Yield: 32 servings
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef