Curly Pasta and Chicken Toss
- 2 cups fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce/284mL) can condensed chicken broth
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped basil leaves (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- Cook pasta according to package directions in (4qt/3.8L) Casserole with
Lid. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and salt in Small Batter Bowl. Whisk in chicken
broth using Mini-Whipper. Zest Lemon; add to chicken broth mixture; set aside.
- Cut carrots diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices using Garnisher. Cut red
pepper into 1-inch pieces using Utility Knife. Cut chicken into 1-inch thin
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in Stir-fry Skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Press garlic into skillet using Garlic Press. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes,
stirring with Bamboo Spoon. Remove from skillet. Heat remaining oil in skillet;
add carrots and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broccoli and pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3
minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add broth mixture and browned chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium
and cook until mixture is slightly thicken, stirring occasionally. Remove from
- Stir in fusilli and basil.
- Serve immediately using Nylon Slotted Server. Grate Parmesan cheese over
pasta using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Top with coarsely ground black pepper, if
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving:402 Calories; 39g protein; 8g fat; 43g carbohydrate;1097 mg sodium
Recipe credit: Pampered Chef
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.